Terms & Conditions
Use of Website
- These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of the Capital Markets Trading UK LLP (“CMT UK”) and Vercer Limited (“Vercer,” with CMT UK and Vercer being collectively referred to herein as “VCMT”) website: http://www.v-cmt.com (the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Site. VCMT may modify these Terms and Conditions by posting an updated copy of them on the Site from time to time. By continuing to use the Site you agree to the amended Terms and Conditions.
- The information provided on the Site is not to be construed or relied upon as a recommendation or statement of opinion; or an advertisement; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of, or an inducement to, an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction. The content of the Site does not constitute business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice or services and as such, you should not make the Site or the information provided therein the basis for any investment decision made by or on behalf of you, and you are advised to consult your business, tax, accounting, and legal advisers. You agree that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- The information on this website is issued in the United Kingdom by CMT UK and Vercer. CMT UK is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all regulated activities described on this Site will be carried out by CMT UK. Vercer is a member of CMT UK. This Site is designed for the information of readers only and does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation to purchase, subscribe for, or dispose of securities, commodities, or derivatives thereon, nor shall it or any part of it, form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract. No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is or will be made and no responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by CMT UK, Vercer, or by any of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, servants, employees, advisers, agents, consultants, attorneys, or other representatives as to or in relation to the accuracy, sufficiency, or completeness of the Site or the information forming the basis of the Site, or for any reliance placed on the Site by any person whatsoever.
- The Services described on this Site are not available to retail clients. Neither CMT UK nor Vercer is registered as a broker-dealer under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “1934 Act”) or under applicable state laws in the United States. In addition, neither CMT UK or Vercer is registered as an investment adviser under the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended (the “Advisers Act” and together with the 1934 Act, (“the Acts”), or under applicable state laws in the United States.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding access to and use of the Site, the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the internet. The information on this Site is not intended by VCMT to be published, directed, made available to, or used by any person in any jurisdiction where to do so would be contrary to any applicable laws or regulation. Before accessing the website you must be satisfied that doing so is not contrary to applicable laws or regulation and by continuing to access the website you hereby undertake to VCMT that this is not the case.
- The Site and its content, including, without limitation, the Site design, text and graphics, proprietary applications, and all software and source codes connected with the Site, are owned by VCMT and protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and laws. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of VCMT.
- The Site may contain information on services which may be available to be provided to certain users in certain jurisdictions by or on behalf of VCMT (together, the “Services”), not all of which are available in every jurisdiction or to all users. A reference to a Service on the Site does not imply that such Service is, or will be, available to you or in your jurisdiction.
- All material and information on this Site has been prepared for information purposes only without regard to any particular user and VCMT is not soliciting any action based upon such information. VCMT does not represent that any information provided on this Site is accurate, current, or complete and the information provided on this Site should not be relied upon as such. VCMT will not have any responsibility to maintain the information or to supply any corrections, updates or releases concerning the information. By accessing the Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that the information provided to you is on an “as is” basis, used at your sole risk, and shall not be relied on. Vercer, CMT UK, and each of their respective affiliates therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Links to Third Party Websites/Linking to the Site/Viruses, Hacking, and Other Offenses
- The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Accordingly, VCMT cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for services featured on other websites. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of those websites or a warranty that those websites will be free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature, and you acknowledge and agree that VCMT is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- You may not link the Site to another website without VCMT’s express permission.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of- service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. VCMT will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and VCMT will cooperate with those authorities. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately. VCMT will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of- service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- VCMT does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses, or other harmful computer code, or that it will meet your needs.
- You acknowledge, by your use of the Site, that your use is at your sole risk and that you assume full responsibility for all costs or losses associated with your use of the Site. Neither VCMT nor any of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, members, employees, agents, consultants, attorneys, or other representatives will be liable for any losses or damages of any kind related to your use or inability to use the Site including indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages whether or not VCMT has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Site and all of its contents and materials (“Site Contents”) are protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions throughout the world. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, modify, frame, post, or link this Site or the Site Contents without the prior written consent of VCMT, as described below. You may not modify or alter the Site Contents in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice indicated on this Site. VCMT reserves and maintains complete title and full intellectual property rights for Site Contents and no such title or intellectual property rights shall vest or be transferred in any way to you. All trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, copyrighted designs, and other brand features of Vercer, CMT UK, or their affiliated entities are owned by Vercer and CMT UK and may only be used pursuant to an explicit license agreement with Vercer and CMT UK. No Site Content or any part thereof may be modified, reverse-engineered, reproduced, or distributed in any form by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written consent of Vercer and CMT UK. You may not use the Site Content for any unlawful or unauthorized purposes.
Provisions relating to the Terms and Conditions
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, void, invalid, or unenforceable, the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- Neither the failure to exercise nor any delay in exercising any right under the Terms and Conditions shall impair or operate as a waiver thereof, in whole or in part. No single or partial exercise of any right under the Terms and Conditions shall prevent any further or other exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right.
- If you wish to communicate with VCMT, please click on the Contact Us portion of the Site for our contact details.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. This clause will survive any expiry, cancellation, or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason.