Salary: Very competitive
Start Date: We welcome candidates on a rolling basis
An outstanding Trading Analyst is required to join Vercer Capital Markets Trading, a leading commodity trading firm specialising in global energy markets. Working closely alongside senior traders from the outset, in a fast, high-pressure environment, the right candidate will be responsible for accurate and prompt recording of trades executed into the internal risk system, trade reconciliation, and market analysis.
The training programme has been designed to nurture and develop the highest potential candidates operating in the market, providing successful traders with first day exposure and mentoring from senior Traders along with immediate involvement in trading strategies on the global market.
This role will suit an analytically minded individual with the following:
- Confident, concise communicator when communicating trading ideas/complex concepts
- Ability to work under extremely high pressure
- A demonstrable interest in training
- Commitment to working long hours
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas
- Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
- Ability to grasp unfamiliar operating processes from beginning to end
- A Bachelor's degree or above is required
- Excel VBA skills would be beneficial, but not essential
- Relevant Internship experience in a similar trading environment desirable, but not essential
A rapid progression is possible, with the right candidates trading alongside book leaders within 6 months and leading books within 2 years.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.